Friday, July 18, 2008

The Last Preview

Wednesday was our last OB appointment before we get to see Breckin face-to-face. We are filled with excitment and Brooke is ready for this to all be done. She continues to be more and more uncomfortable as each day passes. Heck, I would be too with an 8.5 pound baby inside me. Yup, he's gained another pound in two weeks and we expect him to be about 9 pounds by the time he comes out on Tuesday.

We'll be going to Baylor Hospital at Frisco on Monday evening, where they will give Brooke medicine to start the induction. Because she is already dilated to 4.5cm, Dr. Ehmer thinks Breckin will be here early Tuesday morning. We are so excited to meet him and can't wait to introduce him to all of you! Here's the last picture of him on the inside and a little video of him moving.

The most obese people in the world don't even have this much fat on their forehead.

You can see something protruding from the top of Brooke's belly right before she touches it. (We are not responsible for what you might hear).

6 comments:

Rebekah Hubley said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!! I can not wait to see this chubby guys' little face!!!!!!! He will definitely be beautiful!!!!!! We will be praying here in Ft. Wayne for a safe and uneventful delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn said...

How exciting! You are all in our prayers! Can't wait to see pictures posted!
LOVE the video too. :)

Angbrad03 said...

Love the video of your belly--it was so funny to watch Aiden squirm around in there when I was pregnant! I wish I had been smart enough to take a video.

Guess he's going to be a big guy--just don't let the estimates freak you out--I had a friend that her baby measured at 9 lbs, they did a c-section, and he was 7lbs. It isn't an exact science. And if he IS big, well, my mom, who is your height, pushed me out at 9 lbs. 4 oz., so trust that your body can do this, too! And if all else fails, and hings don't go as planned, I hear the drugs they give you after a c-section are GREAT!! :) You're going to do awesome, Brooke! You and Will are going to make great parents.

I can't wait to meet Breckin. And you better believe that I'll be volunteering to babysit as soon as I can pry him out of your arms and send you and Will on a date! :)

The Fox Family said...

I think the TV says it best...That's a sweet piece of MAN CANDY... sorry I couldn't help myself!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you guys and praying often for a swift healthy delivery! I miss you guys! Take great care!

Jamie

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

Today is the day! Yeah, you go to the hospital! We are so excited and can't wait to see pictures. You guys are going to do a great job tonight!