Monday, June 9, 2008

Six weeks to go!

For those of you who are keeping count, you'll notice that is two weeks earlier than you were expecting. Congrats on your math - you are completely right! Dr. Ehmer has decided to induce me (us) at 38 weeks. The combination of my need for blood thinners and Breckin's size convinced him that it would be a good idea! That means six weeks from tonight we'll be headed up to Baylor Hospital in Frisco where they will admit me in order to get things going Tuesday morning. B-day is July 22nd!

Here's the latest belly pic. People keep saying I'm not that big, but remember folks, I'm 6 feet tall with a freakishly long torso - that makes for a lot of room for baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you two.. Can't wait to see him.. And you look beautiful Brooke! =)

Rebekah Hubley said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Luca was born July 20th. I loved having a summer baby, and not having to bundle him up... That will be an early anniversary gift for the two of you. Funny, Ryan and I did not make it to our 2nd anniversary kid free either... :-) How big are they guessing he will be???

IndianaMomma said...

Congratulations! I wish you the very best of luck with your induction. I hope everything goes smoothly and you get the delivery that you hoped for! Enjoy that little bundle of joy. We sure do love Georgia. Please call if you need anything (or just a listening ear). We'd love to help in any way we can. -Karla and Dan

Anonymous said...

Wow! I bet you guys are crazy with excitement. You sure do look great, brooke. You know they say that with baby boys you don´t get as much of a stomach as with baby girls, but that doesn´t mean they´re really any smaller. Enjoy these last few weeks before becoming parents, everything will change on July 22! It´ll be so exciting to have Breckin in your arms so soon. Love you guys a ton!!!
Dawn, Maxi and Oinatz

Randie Sanders said...

Hi! I don't know you but your blog popped up when I was googling Dr. Ehmer in frisco,tx...can you tell me anything about him? We are new to the area (well fairly we've been here a yr) and right now I am still traveling 3 1/2 hours to see my obgyn in Tulsa because I am a repeat cs and need someone I can trust. I had an internet friend refer me to him. I would love some input if you have time to send me a few lines!