Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in pictures



Aunt Heather, Mommy's sister, always make me smile and I think I always make her smile too.

This was my first time to meet Aunt Lisa, Daddy's sister-in-law.

These are my cousin's Robbie and Lizzie. They made me laugh quite a bit.





Robbie and Lizzie got me Monkey B. I can't wait for him to get back to me in Texas!!!



Daddy, Me and Grandpa



This is all my Christmas Loot at Grandma and Grandpa Lasher's.





Yay, I finally made it to see Nan and Pap.


I get another stocking? This is fun!!


I think this 12 month shirt will fit me now Mommy.


This must a really cool toy. This is my third one!


Nanny (Mommy's Grandma) Mommy, Me and Nan

3 comments:

Jamie said...

his smile captures the heart!

I don't envy you having to correct that little boy and tell him no! You got a rough road ahead of you!

But thats what happens when two gorgeous people make a gorgeous baby

Anonymous said...

Will and Brooke,

I could not ask for a more handsome nephew. He just makes me so happy to be called his Uncle Brian. It meant so much to me to hold him at Christmas. That was my best gift of all gifts. As, I was holding him I was thinking to myself this is the true meaning of Christmas. He was great to be with during the three days. I LOVE YOU ALL.

LOVE,

Brian

Anonymous said...

hi-

it looks like you all had such a wonderful Christmas. sorry we couldn´t be there too. can´t wait for the next time when we get to meet that lil´ cutie!

tons of love, dawn, maxi, oinatz (and mailen)