Monday, February 4, 2008

14 weeks and starting to look pregnant


After a really rough time last week - I had the flu and the only treatment I could take was some Tylenol and orange juice - I was back to work today. It finally happened someone noticed I was pregnant! A patient who I'd seen a number of times before was kind of staring at my stomach and looking at me quizically, to which I responded "Yes, I'm pregnant if that's what you were wondering". She broke out into a big smile and said enthusiastically "I thought so!" That made me smile - I'm beyond looking fat and finally looking pregnant!

3 comments:

Gabe and Monica said...

Woohoo...goodbye 1st trimester...hello 2nd!!! Your little nemo is currently 3-4 inches long!! How cuuuuuute!! Love you guys!

eleventhirtysix images said...

You never looked fat, crazy pants!!!

I'm sorry you were sick - but glad you're on the upswing. You'll be feeling babyLasher swimming around very soon!!! How exciting!

Amy said...

whoa! preggo belly comin' through! very cute!