Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nap Time????




Now that I've been at my job for two years, I get every Wednesday afternoon off -- LOVE IT!! Date day with my little man is a great way to break up my week. This week, after our date at the grocery (he's pretty easy to please) it was a nap time. I had high hopes that if I could get him down, put the groceries away, fold one load of laundry and start another, I might be able to catch a quick power nap myself. No such luck. After ten minutes rocking, and 15 minutes of the Little Einstein aquarium to soothe him, I found him on his knees trying to untie the bumpers and let the fishes out of the aquarium. I guess he was too excited about his afternoon with mom to waste time sleeping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Breckin
Aunt Shell gives you permisson to free the fishes from the aquaroum ok !!!!!
I love you see u in 4 wks
Love
Aunt Shell