Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My little boy is getting so big!

Over the last couple weeks Breckin has really become interested in his toys. He has really started to realize that he has control over his hands and can make them do what he wants! He had his four month visit to the pediatrician last week and did so well - I was proud. He got three shots and was done crying by the time I could pick him up. He continues to grow like a weed: 18 lbs 9 oz and 28 1/2 inches long. That explains why we have to buy him new clothes every other week!










5 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

1. He weighs more than Charlotte! lol.

2. Is that Dr. Pepper in his bottle? No wonder he's exploding! ;o)

The Lashers said...

Scary thing is, I have a patient who thinks it is okay to give her baby Coke in his bottle as long as she didn't put him down at night with it! That's prune juice mixed in with his bottle, because a pooping baby is a happy baby!

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

He looks more and more like you, Brooke, everyday. He is getting so big. I am glad he is growing and happy!

twinngirlsmom said...

Riley was a little smaller than that actually at 4 months -- about a pound. Hope you have a strong back!! He hit 28 pounds by his first birthday and I've got 3 bulging discs to show for it! :) He is such a handsome little guy! I also was surprised at the bottle...thought it looked like a RootBeer float! But then I remembered we put vitamins in our girls' bottles that made them look like that. Prune juice probably tastes better than those though! :)

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to hold this precious sweetheart in my arms in thirteen days and sixteen and a half hours. But who's counting? You better believe I am - that plane better not be late! Looking forward to giving you ALL a big hug soon!
Much, much love,
Mom/Nan